Active8 Minds work in partnership with each school to offer a complete bespoke sport, nutrition and creative activity package.
It is key for Active8 Minds to uphold each school’s ethos, direction and objectives when implementing a new provision
From before and after school club to pre school Mini Multi-Sports and holiday clubs, here’s an introduction into what Active8 Minds can offer your school.
- Provide before, during and after school sports and creative clubs Monday-Friday (0745-0845) & (1515-1800)
- Provide a progressive pupil premium package that meets the school, group and individual funding objectives
- Offer additional support to cover planning preparation and assessment time (PPA)
- Support the Personal, Social, Health and Economic Education curriculum (PSHEE) by providing nutritional based activities
- Deliver exceptional Curriculum PE lessons to children from Reception to Year 6
- Provide consistency and continuity to children through each coached session
- Provide fun sport and activities to cover inset days and provide a child care alternative for parents
- Provide sport and activity based daily holiday clubs in local schools
- Increase awareness of health and well-being through creative based activities during Club Cre8ive
- Increase the opportunity for children to engage in a variety of sports such as dodge ball, ultimate frisbee, tag rugby plus much more
- Increase social interaction among children and year groups through games and play
- Empower children with alternative games to play in the school playground at break time
- Active8 Minds are a UK registered company with insurance to the values of £10m
- Active8 Minds provide fully DBS checked, first aid and safeguarding children certified coaches
Send us a message
Please add your details here and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.