Pre School Sports package
Click on the image to watch our video
- Are you passionate about engaging children into new activities?
- Do you struggle with planning physically active sessions for pre schoolers?
- Are you looking at innovative ways to complement the EYFS?
- Do you want your staff to be confident in delivering fun and engaging physical activities?
- Prices starting from £18 per week
What is Mini Multi Sports (MMS)?
Mini Multi Sports (MMS) are pre school sports sessions which are delivered daily to local pre schools in Hampshire and Surrey. MMS pre school sports sessions focus on the fundamentals of movements (balance, agility and coordination) through structured fun and engaging games. All MMS sessions are linked with the EYFS and are designed by our fantastic team of degree educated sports coaches and scientists.
In 2011/2012, around one in ten pupils in receptions class (aged 4-5 years) were classified as obese (9.5%) which compares to around a fifth of the pupils in year 6 (aged 10-11 years) (19.25%) (The Health and Social Care Information Centre, 2013) We aim to support change at individual group and community levels by providing fun, unique, rewarding and engaging activities. Our pre school sports sessions aim to increase concentration levels, increase social interaction, assist with numeracy and comprehension (identifying colours, listening to instructions & problem solving), and promote teamwork and most of all, to promote FUN and enjoyment.
As a company providing pre school sports, games and activities to over 1000 children throughout Hampshire and surrounds, we are vastly experienced in understanding the concepts and methods used to introduce, encourage and engage young children into sports and activities. The MMS programme is currently delivered to over 500 children a week aged 18 months+. All of these settings have noticed a marked improvement in physical ability, concentration levels and an increase in confidence and as such, we have received fantastic feedback regarding the programme and it’s greater impact.
Mini Multi Sports (MMS) can help develop children in very important aspects of their early life. After all, their brain will be at 90% capacity by the time they are only 5 years old!
- In house training day (including practical sessions)
- Easy to follow session plans with progressions, simple diagrams and detailed descriptors.
- Comprehensive kit bundle
- Session portfolio
- Branded reward stickers and medals
- 12 months subscription to our progressive session plans (received by post monthly)
From £18 per week!