Before and After School Club Hampshire based
Active8 Minds policies and insurance can be found at the foot of this page
OFSTED registration numbers:
Petersfield Infant School – EY494299
Rogate Primary School – EY494215
Havant Academy – EY9494412
Greatham Primary School – EY494408
Fairfield Infant School – EY542681
Ditcham Park School – EY536756
Langrish Primary School – EY536755
OFSTED Registered before & after School clubs in Hampshire
We accept childcare vouchers from the following providers:
EdenRed – P21003250
Does your school require a before and after school club?
Active8 Minds currently run Wake up Clubs from 0745-0845 and Club Active8 & Club Cre8ive 1500-1800, Monday to Friday in Schools throughout Hampshire.
The Wake up Club (before school club) lends itself to the following criteria and advantages:
- During the Wake up Club, children will learn to play a variety of sports.
- Parents looking for a safe and structured environment to drop their children off at prior to an early start at work.
- Previous research has suggested that morning physical activity for children can awaken the mind and give a heightened state of concentration and readiness.
- The club runs on the school site which reduces the risk of children commuting from an alternative morning club in the area.
- Children attending a before school club is a cost effective, engaging and alternative solution to using a childminder
Club Active8 (after school club) lends itself to the following criteria and advantages:
- Parents looking for a safe and structured environment to pick their children up from after the school day has finished. start at work.
- Club Active8 sessions consist of main stream and traditional sports (Tag Rugby, Football, Mini Tennis, Kwik Cricket, Athletics plus much more) for boys/girls, all ages and abilities.
- Club Active8 aims to introduce and expose children to new and exciting sports and activities such as Ultimate Frisbee & Dodgeball
- After school club is a cost effective alternative to using a childminder.
- The club is run on the school site and eradicates any risks attached with commuting to a different location for clubs.
- All equipment is supplied by Active8 Minds for all the sessions
***We take away the hassle of chasing parents for payment or collating registers for the clubs***
Active8 Minds will design all booking forms, provide up to date registers, liaise with parents for payments and relevant contact details, provide all equipment required for each session and provide all relevant risk assessments for each session.
Multiple payment plans/options to suit all – online, over the phone or cheque payments
If you would like to discuss a your new provision with one of our team members about implementing a before and/or after school club into your provision, we would be more than happy to take you call or email.
Telephone: 01243 696580
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.